I find the beginning of spring to be a time where I need to refresh my life. Once the weather warms up I kick my workout plan into action, clean out my closets and start anew.
It’s also one of the few times of the year that I truly refresh my wardrobe. After months of heavy knits, winter coats and chunky boots, I yearn for light fabrics, beautiful florals and open toed-shoes.
Step into Saks Fifth Avenue, Plaza Frontenac this month and you’ll see they’re living this spring refresh throughout the store. Everything breathes fresh, airy and beautiful! I was asked to select five items from Saks this month and I can’t wait to share the goodies I found! Here are my Saks5 picks:
1. The Perfect Olive Jacket: This Joie jacket ($328) helps you transition any item from winter to spring.
2. Silk Floral Button Up: The purple florals in this Rebecca Taylor blouse ($275) are reminiscent of vintage prints.
3. Ankle Pants: The lighter floral on these Joie ankle pants ($298) counterbalance the heaviness of the jacket.
4. Raffia Wedges: Let your feet breathe in these subtle but stylish Kate Spade wedges ($258).
5. Bright Blush: Blush is having a moment and NARS Orgasm ($30) is my personal favorite for adding spring colors to your cheeks!
If you’re shopping the Plaza Frontenac Saks this month, don’t miss these events:
4.3 Saks First Triple Points Event
4.3-4.5 Sisley Spa event
4.3-4.5 Shop NYC in Men’s
4.23-4.24 About Face Masterclass
4.23 – 4.24 Roberto Coin Trunk Show
4.24 Rebecca Minkoff Personal Appearance
4.24-26 St. Louis Fashion Week
4.24 Fur Salon Restyle Made to Measure Event
4.25-4.26 18kt Appraisers Trunk Show
4.25- 4.26 Barry Brinker Trunk Show
4.30-5.1 Peggy Jennings Trunk Show
Disclosure: This post was created as part of a collaboration with Saks Fifth Avenue’s Plaza Frontenac location, but yes, I really do love these items and all opinions are mine.