As we ring in the new year, it’s also time to reflect on the year past. In 2011, this site really grew and sort of took on a life of its own. Through ups and downs, blogging and not blogging, I learned a lot and really fell in love with this site. I hope you enjoyed it even a bit as much as I did.
As a way of recapping the year, I wanted to share the 10 posts that were the most popular with the people that matter the most – you, of course! So without further ado, the top 10 Style Every Day posts of 2011:
- How to: Store Jewelry
- Cyber Monday Madness: Win an Amoro ring!
- Six Steps to Building Your Own Wardrobe Essentials List
- Peppermint Park Review
- Nail Polish Inspiration
- I could be a secretary… Mad Men style
- Leah’s tips for shopping your closet
- Survive Your Next Outdoor Concert in Style: The Essential Accessories
- Beauty Tip Tuesday: Reducing foot swelling and pain
- On the hunt for: A yellow accent chair
We’re these your favorite posts of the year? What would you like to see more of in 2012?