Update: Brittany is the big winner! Thanks, everyone!
Remember like months ago when I was shopping for desks and chairs? Yeah, I pretty much forgot too! 🙂
I finally convinced Bill to desk shop with me and we even got my IKEA boxes put together into a real desk! However, the chair has been another story. Let’s just say there was a mix up on the color (I want yellow, not green please!) so I’m still waiting for my chair to arrive. Urban Outfitters has been really helpful though and gave me some great credits since they couldn’t rush my chair to me. Who knew that Urban Outfitters furniture is made to order??
Anyone, here’s a preview of where my desk is today:
Updates to come:
- Change the hardware – the hardware that came with this desk really blend in so I want to add something more decorative
- Set up my laptop, etc
- Paint my side table – I’m thinking about painting it yellow and adding a decorative stencil on the flat top
- Hang art – I’m planning to flank either side of the top of my desk with those tall frames you see on the left. I’m still in search of the perfect fabric to frame
- Chose my size – I chose an 8″x10″
- Uploaded my image directly from my desktop
- Selected my border option – I chose to go with the basic (my sides are white)
- Added any image effects – I didn’t add any since this photo was previously edited by my wedding photographer
Here’s how you can enter:
- You must: Comment on this post telling me what photo you’d turn into art. (Worth one entry)
- For additional entries (worth one bonus entry each):
You must enter your e-mail address so I can contact you to find out where to ship them.
That’s it! The giveaway will be open until Monday, October 24 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Disclosure: I received a my canvas print for free as part of this review. Easy Canvas Prints is also a Stylish Sponsor of Style Every Day. I received no other compensation for this post and the views expressed in this post are solely mine.